- Easy to Use
- Reduce Installation Cost
- Simple Expansion using Existing Wiring
- FAST™ Addressing
- Integral Short Circuit Isolator
- Loop Powered
- Protec Conventional Detector and Call Point Zone
- Built in Sounder Circuit Monitored for Open / Short Circuit Faults
The Protec 6000/LPZA is zone alarm Interface which allows the 6000 series intelligent addressable loop to interface to a zone of conventional devices and a conventional sounder circuit.
This interface is ideally suited for small conventional fire detection to be fully integrated with Protec Intelligent addressable systems. The 6000/LPZA is loop powered and does not require external power supply. It can support up to 20 Protec conventional (3000PLUS) detectors.
The zone end of line is selectable using the on board DIL switch and can be programmed to resistive or capacitive as per the requirement of BS5939-1. The sounder circuit is monitored for open and short circuit faults and has 50mA current
The interface has an inbuilt loop short circuit isolator fitted as standard.
- Bình Chữa Cháy Firezone
- Báo cháy địa chỉ Protec
- Đầu phun Sprinkler - Drencher
- Báo cháy Notifier
- Báo Cháy Nhanh
- Hệ Thống Giám Sát Công Cộng
Chống cháy lan FSI